Color Vision premium colored contact lenses can be worn daily for up to 14+ hours while awake. The lenses should be replaced monthly. Paying attention to this monthly replacement and following a healthy lens care routine are vital for your eye health.
• Wash, rinse, and dry hands thoroughly.
• Use soap that is free of oils, lotions, or perfumes.
• Dry hands with a lint-free towel.
• Use fingertips to handle contact lens (not fingernails and/or sharp objects like tweezers).
• Check to ensure the contact lens is moist, clean, and damage-free before attempting to insert in your eye. Never put a damaged contact lens in your eye.
• Use fresh solution when caring for your contact lenses and as soon as you remove the lens from its container for the first time.
Whether you’re new to contact lenses or have been wearing them for a while, below are some helpful Do’s & Don’ts when it comes to contact lens care.
|DO: Stick strictly to the wearing schedule and replace your contact lenses as directed.||DON’T: Extend your lens wear beyond its intended wearing schedule.|
|DO: Clean, rinse, and disinfect your contact lenses with fresh solution the first time you unpack them from their container and each time you remove them. Always remember to use fresh solution.||DON’T: Use saliva, tap water, or anything other than fresh contact lens solutions for lubricating, rewetting, and/or cleaning your lenses.|
|DO: If your eyes become red, irritated, or your vision changes, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care professional.||DON’T: Let the tip of solution bottles touch other surfaces – including your fingers, eyes or contact lenses.|
|DO: Always refill your lens case with new solution instead of adding more solution on top of what’s already in your case.||DON’T: Share your contact lenses with others.|
|DO: Always handle your lenses with clean, dry hands. Wash, rinse, and dry your hands thoroughly with a lint-free towel before touching your lenses.||DON’T: Be stingy with your lens solution and try to reuse solution.|
|DO: After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh solution and allow the lens case to air dry.||DON’T: Expose your contact lenses to any kind of water. It can lead to infection, even vision loss.|
|DO: Insert contact lenses before applying makeup and remove your lenses before washing off makeup.||DON’T: Sleep while wearing your contact lenses unless the lenses are made for extended wear.|